0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.bioacores.com (hereinafter, the WEBSITE), of which the titleholder is BIOACORES S.L. (hereinafter, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Navigation on the website of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the WEBSITE in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you of the following information:
- Company name: BIOACORES S.L.
- CIF: B74442807
- Address: Calle Vicente Aleixandre 2, Rivas Vaciamadrid (Madrid), 28523
- Mercantile Register: Mercantile Registry of Oviedo, volume 4306, book 0, folio 39, sheet AS-54212, inscription 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
2. ACCESS AND UTILIZATION CONDITIONS
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access to other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request of consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to be transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, as well as refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illicit content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
3. WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you expressly to voluntarily provide this to us. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other ways will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered with the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which is the responsibility of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees that the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE agrees not to give, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
Likewise, BIOACORES S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when it is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the email address email@example.com or addressing to such effect to the domicile of BIOACORES S.L., located in Calle Vicente Aleixandre 2, Rivas Vaciamadrid (Madrid), 28523, duly identifying oneself and indicating in a visible way the right being exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBISTE adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies these website may store on the computer of the user.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT CHARACTER ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying oneself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, the Spanish legislation will be applicable.
The administrative information provided through the website does not substitute the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.